Crafty Rene

Crafty Rene

Friday, March 30, 2018

Comfortable







Hello my scrappy friends,
I made this mixed media scrapbook page for the awesome challenge at More than Words Blog.   Here is the mood board main challenge at More than Words. 
https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com 

                      The word Inspiration: "Comfortable." 
                      Creative challenge: "Color combo"
  I am comfortable with my life.  I am a wife, mother of three (28, 21, and 13), sister, aunt, and grandmother of one.  I am a paper crafter.  I love mixed media scrapbook pages.  I love watching mixed media crafters on YouTube.  I am 50, a homemaker with a college education.  I was a social worker until my youngest was born.  My life isn’t perfect.  I have hypothyroidism and I get tired easily.  I sometimes take two naps a day.  My skin is always dry, my hair sheds constantly and it has become thin over time, so therefore I like wearing wigs.  Yes, in this mixed media page of me, I am wearing a wig.  I am comfortable wearing one, too, and letting people know its not all my own hair.  My life is comfortable.  I am not stressing about anything.  I am doing what I love and enjoy: scrapbooking and being there for my family.
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

                                                 Here are some closer views of my layout:


                                                       Here are my supplies I used on this page.



5 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear, I love how positive you are !! You are a beautiful, strong women and of course a fantastic creative person..I love your take on our challenge!! Your layering and watercolor coloring is stunning well done!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW !! Have a beautiful Easter !! xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! You've met our criteria right on the nose! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous layout AND WOMAN! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so beautiful Renee !! You stole my heart !! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words!<3

    ReplyDelete